• I want to make a post about the trends of my period of late, but I haven't had time yet.
• I... already lost track of what all I was going to say here because I have too much going on right now.
• I have baby fever, but don't have another pregnancy in the works / plans just yet
• I'm spending some time quite worried about finances right now while still recovering from utilities at the old place and dealing with hospital costs from my surgery. Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel seems like it get further and further away.
• Keeps (off / on) wanting to make more time for socializing, but hasn't yet.
• Misses some things from pre-baby times, but am really happy with parenthood with my husband.
• Would really like to travel to Florida and maybe Denver, but find that we're too "instant gratification" to save up for such things.
• Got Tyler in for her Eye Exam and I feel accomplished for finally getting that done. I still need to get her back in to see a Dentist and get Sasha in for her first Dental visit, too.
• I keep wanting to get back to healthy eating habits, but don't feel like I'm succeeding. That is making it difficult to keep Sasha on healthy foods, too. I do have fresh fruit and vegetables in the house as well as organic snacks for her. I just had Ensure for dinner. Its a little easier to eat healthy when I'm sharing a meal with Sasha.
• I'm trying to stay under the radar at work. So far, so good.
• I haven't spoken to my mother lately and that is bugging me, but I can't seem to find a convenient time to chat on the phone these days.
• I feel like my mother and I are closest when I'm pregnant. I wonder if that is playing into my Baby Fever. I think it has a bit to do with my being an Attention Whore. Being pregnant puts a lot of focus on me so that is one reason I like being pregnant. I do like myself pregnant, though, I appreciate the way it makes healthier choices not even an option but a must. I also want another baby with my husband, in case you were worried that it is all about the pregnancy and none about the end "product."
• I have some concerns about Tyler, but really appreciate the open line of communication Jenny and I are sharing about Tyler right now. I told Jenny years ago that if anything happened to me, she was my choice for a "replacement." Little did we know...
• Still really want to get my photography going again and to have my old camera cleaned. I never did get it done. At least I got a battery charger for it, though!
• I still want to get a decent GPS unit and take up geocache... in my spare time!
• I'm excited that Elmo has taken an interest in tarantulas and we're looking forward to attending The Oklahoma Reptile Expo
• Sasha is asleep, so I think I'll go drag her to bed while I have the chance!