Spencer Stuff
Mar. 21st, 2012 10:04 pmI think he might be growing. He has been eating a little less and sleeping a little more.
Meanwhile, he has been VERY attentive these past couple of days! He will look up at my face and listen to me talk to him. It melts my heart! He also chatters! It is usually a good sign that he needs to be pottied, actually. I haven't been putting near enough effort into EC lately and am trying to do better. We did have 2 catches in a row today! He fusses when he pees, though. I'm not sure how to make him happier with it. Perhaps when he can sit upright a bit better he'll prefer a potty to being held. It is tricky to hold a newborn AND point his penis down while he wriggles!
Meanwhile, he has been VERY attentive these past couple of days! He will look up at my face and listen to me talk to him. It melts my heart! He also chatters! It is usually a good sign that he needs to be pottied, actually. I haven't been putting near enough effort into EC lately and am trying to do better. We did have 2 catches in a row today! He fusses when he pees, though. I'm not sure how to make him happier with it. Perhaps when he can sit upright a bit better he'll prefer a potty to being held. It is tricky to hold a newborn AND point his penis down while he wriggles!
(no subject)
Date: 2012-03-22 06:54 pm (UTC)